3/20/14

OUTSIDE THE TAVERN







Images by: Scott Kong

Top: Thoery silk blouse | Jacket: Caslon | Skirt: Urbancode (sold out but similar here) | Shoes: Banana Republic (similar here and slingback look here) | Bag: ASOS (sold out, similar heresteal and splurgeLips: Sila "Mocha"


It's the end of the work week and I decided to have lunch at my favorite FiDi restaurant Wayfare Tavern! They have THE best fried chicken! (Drooling as I type!) It comes family style so I can usually split it with two gals or guy...it is def on my top restaurants list for SF :-)

I was on the hunt for the perfect pencil skirt a few months back and totally scored on this UrbanCode London leather skirt. You saw it here first in my February post...This Urbancode Leather skirt looks even better than it looked online, and it's super comfortable. I could literally wear it every week! The important thing to recognize when shopping for anything leather is your body type. Since I'm slender and sprinkled with a dash of curves, I look for pieces with a higher waist to accentuate the shape of my body. The skirt's polyester side panels give a little stretch to my frame while synching in wonderfully at the waist. This midi is the perfect match for anyone's body type! Leather midi's are the way to go. Unfortunately, this skirt is sold out but I found tons of other beautiful leather skirts!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love everything about this look!! Great photos, too.

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete